|Versions||7.4, 7.6, 8.x|
Please see article KBA4095 for general information about downloading Mediasite Mosaic. Below are known issues with the application.
- Mosaic has a maximum recording length of 3 hours per presentation
- Uploading Mediasite Mosaic recordings to MVP may fail in unstable network environments
- Using certain special characters (“<”, “>”) in a presentation title can cause uploads to fail and/or crash Mosaic
- Recordings may fail when using a Logitech Webcam C930e
- A/V sync may appear off when previewing a Dual Video recording if Video1 is set to Camera and Video2 is set to Display
- Changing the Record Mode after launching Mosaic via My Mediasite will create and upload a unique presentation to MVP
- Removing an input device (Video1, Video2, Audio) will set the respective input to “None” and requires it to be manually selected after the input device has been reconnected
- Previewing a recorded presentation in Mediasite Mosaic may not show the initial still image associated with the content item
- Removing an Apple Sidecar display (i.e. iPad) while recording may cause Mosaic to crash
- Recordings with long titles may appear to be abruptly cut off when previewing them on the Presentations page
- Deselecting the search field in the Presentations may not properly update the list of all recorded Presentations
- Recording “All Displays” may cause Mosaic to crash
How would you rate this article?
Thanks for voting!