Requirements for viewing a Mediasite presentation on the Mac KBA3435
Last Reviewed 3/21/2016 9:56:05 AM
This article lists the requirements for viewing Mediasite content on a Mac.
Mediasite 6.0.2 and later
- Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later
- Safari 4.0 or later or Firefox 3.6 or later
- Silverlight 5.0 or later (viewers will be prompted to install this if required to view a presentation)
- Broadband Internet connection (256 Kbps or more)
- The Windows Media Audio 9 Voice codec is not supported in the Silverlight player or Flip4Mac plug-in, and the ACELP.net codec is not available for the Mac. Presentations that will be viewed from a Mac should use the standard Windows Media Audio 9 codec.
- HTTP Streaming must be enabled for viewers running the Mac OS or using push distribution. See KBA3389 for more information.
How would you rate this article?
Thanks for voting!